Seeking a Tax Advisor in Aargau for Annual Tax

Hi everyone
I am currently in need of a tax advisor to assist with my annual tax obligations. Ideally, I am looking for someone located in the Aargau canton who is well-versed in local tax laws and regulations. Can anyone recommend a qualified individual or firm for this purpose?

Additionally, I have a query that requires expert advice, though I’ll attempt to articulate it here. My partner and I recently purchased a house, but the property is registered solely under my partner’s name. Despite this, I manage all aspects of the property, including rental arrangements, gardening, and other maintenance tasks.

My question pertains to the possibility of establishing a company to invoice my partner for these associated costs. Primarily, I am interested in exploring this option as a means of potentially reducing our tax liabilities. Any insights or guidance on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

This would only work if your marginal tax rate is substantially lower than the one of your partner.
Furthermore, if you set up a sole propriorship for this, you will have to pay AHV on your profits (employer and employee part, about 2x 5%) It could be interesting though to increase your AHV contributions if this is an issue (I assume you are not married, since otherwise you have anyway no tax advantage).

For one property, setting up a GmbH would be overkill - but if you plan to do it more seriously, this could be for sure a nice side hustle, also for third parties.

Thank you very much for your input. I appreciate it. I will also check with an advisor and see what he/she has to say.