Revolut top-up & Coop Supercard Visa/MC

Hi Mustachian Community,

This is my first post here, I’m glad I found this forum since it’s packed with practical information. :+1:

As per this article, MP explained that the Revolut credit card could be topped-up using a Migros Cumulus MasterCard without additional processing fees.

Being more ‘Coop’ than ‘Migros’ I would like to use the Coop Supercard VISA/MasterCard to the same purpose instead of the Cumulus. Does anyone know if any processing fees apply in this case?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help & cheers.

Hi,
Your question is answered in this forum: https://community.revolut.com/t/switzerland-top-up-working-method-tw-and-direct-to-shared-rev-account/46860/167

Although a lot has changed around supercard in the last months

Hi and thanks for your answer.

Yes I can see that Supercard has gone through lots of changes lately. I think it’s still a good option for a Coop customer like me.

The post mentions ‘no fees for Swiss cards’ in general, I therefore assume Supercard is subject to the same conditions.

Just realised that from 2022 Coop is skipping Revolut amounts when it comes to supercard rewards. Sad. Check your january summary :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah, that was a nice backdoor to collect superpoints at low efforts.

But what has become anoying is the fact you cannot top up your Revolut account with the credit card anymore…

Automatic top up does not work anymore with Supercard Credit Card, but manually I’m still able to.