PostFinance customer asset fee (Guthabengebühr)

UBS custody fee 0.35% x 1M = 3,500 CHF.
That’s before (high) buy and sell commissions, management fees on UBS funds, and other costs highlighted above.
3chf per month account fee + 40 chf for Maestro card is a rounding error in comparison

Depending on the (home) currency, we (might) have plenty over here. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s probably by law. They changed the rules, you change the bank.

Did I write it wrong? 3a funds doesn’t count as invested, while 3a money counts as asset.
Nth edit: I’ve read it in italian. 3a funds count as invested AND 3a money cont as asset.

So it’s different than the waiver for the 5chf/month you pay for the account.
Worse case scenario: 5chf/month for the account + X per fund + X per > 100k chf.

and here come already the followers…

0.225 negative interest rate starting from >75k CHF :expressionless:

4 Likes

The way I understand it is that all accounts will have 0.225 negative interest rate, except for some accounts and children accounts with less than 75K. If I am correct, this would be a big hit to many people. But between my bad German and Google Translate, I may be wrong.

Nicht betroffen von der Strafzinserhöhung sind (…) Wertschriftenkonti mit bis zu 500’000 Franken

LOL, so if you hold over 500k in stock, you need to pay this bank some “wealth tax”?

I don’t think that the Alternative Bank is representative for the entire banking sector. They have their ways of doing things.

1 Like

ABS have been having negative interest rates since I first checked with them.

3 Likes

No, it’s not that crazy. As I understand it, it’s only for the cash account that is part of a portfolio, wealth management or advisory mandate. You pay custody or wealth management fees on stock, though (at the absolute minimum 0.275%). Highly unlikely to be interesting for anyone here, of course.

1 Like