Patti Chiari - 1

Ciao, penso che Neville abbia ragione! Matt (e tutti quelli che potrebbero essere interessati…), si parla dell’argomento “value” nella rubrica “Active investors on the forum” in questo sito. Oppure possiamo parlarne in altra sede o con un thread apposito.

E’ stato divertente, e a quanto pare aiuterò Valerio anche nelle successive puntate :slight_smile:
Vediamo come andrà :smiley:

1 Like

Well, no one said anything but here are the next episodes:

4 Likes

yes but unfortunately they take quite a lot to come out; once every 3-4 months probably and let’s see in 2022…

Indeed… I was checking every few weeks after the second episode but finally I did stop because I was thinking the serie was canceled…

1 Like

There is an episode 4 as well

Yes this was the last one dated end of November… Let’s wait maybe in march :crossed_fingers:

new episode :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Che stress, io sono ancora al primo episodio! :see_no_evil: :smile:

1 Like

Does anyone use To good to go with succes? I feel like using this (in zürich) its quite time consuming since lots of places only give the stuff after 8 or 9 o’clock.

yes, i use in another large swiss town, but am happy most times.
are u purely focussing on restaurants?
many bakeries and takeaways (in urban / commercial districts) are available for collection 5 to 7pm.

i also collect in some places at 1-3pm for late lunch.

i use the filter “collection time” to filter out the late night options (too late for me).

looks like Zürich is just to competitive then, can you only onrder day per day? Or is it possible to make an order on Monday for say friday?

Ah, re competitiveness, I don’t know about ZH, but the next day’s orders become bookable approx when collection ends the day before, and i do order the evening before, esp. the popular/highly-rated places, say latest at about 9pm-10pm on Monday for the ones offering collection the following day Tuesday at 18:30-19:00 (for example).
AFAIK can only order approx 22-24h before, not Monday for Friday etc.
I order at 2-3 usual places, so kind of know when I have to order by at the latest per place. And when sold out, ah well, Plan B… :wink:

1 Like

I use it regularly for fruit and vegetables
The whole point is to get food that would be wasted at the end of the opening hours, so the time slots can vary a lot depending on the cantonal regulations for grocery stores…in Neuchatel all shops close at 7 pm so collection times are relatively convenient

1 Like

I don’t use it but I realised at Migros that in the morning there is a lot of stuff in the Aktion sector, basically new for half price sometimes.

I love taking an evening stroll to get some sushi for the day after

1 Like

Direi che assieme a Giorgio entro nella lista di “italiani intervistati da Patti Chiari”

5 Likes