New meetup in Lausanne or Geneva?

Last time I’ve asked where people wanted to meet, the majority chosed to go in Lausanne (19), the second location was Geneva (10) and the others (Neuchâtel, Fribourg, Sion) were under 3 :slight_smile:

That’s why I’ve setup Lausanne this time again (spoiler, I’m not living in Lausanne though). But we can try another place if you really want. I have the AG so traveling around Switzerland it’s clearly not a problem for me :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I don’t want to mess up with the organization, thanks for it by the way. It looks like everyone need to travel to Lausanne, but not sure how are the most far in each direction. Maybe it might worth a second question in the pool to check if Lausanne is still the preferred location.

I agree. Lausanne makes sense for Romandie meeting, Bern rather for all-Swiss.

Here it is: Doodle | Where to meet ?

Just to keep in touch, the 27th of November 2021 seems to be the right day :slight_smile:

Thanks for the poll. I guess you mean 20th November? Everyone tick it.

It changes between 6am and now ? Or was I really tired this morning :upside_down_face:

Hello !

Major UPDATE.

The community, at least the romand one, has setup a location and a day, so I’m honored to say that we will meet again, or for the first time, on

Saturday the 20th November 2021 in Lausanne :partying_face:

For the time, would you like to meet up during the afternoon or in the evening ?

For the location, I let you decide as the last time we meet up in Flon.

Nice, thank you for organising! I’d personnally prefer the evening, so to be able to do some ski mountaineering during the day :smiley:

As far as the location is concerned, I’m ok with everywhere

I’m still not sure I can make it but if I do I have to leave back with the train at 22h, so for it would be not too late if possible not too far from bahnhof (Flon is OK).

We will meet in Flon I guess, better for commuters :slight_smile:

I can suggest the King Size Pub, great choice of beers and « american » food. A bit loudly in the evening. Or, another bar/restaurant in Flon.

If we setup for 18h, will it be ok for everyone ?

18h fine for me!

(20char)

18h fine for me too.

OK for 18h. How should we recognize each others? Is it necessary to book a table?

That’s easy. It will be the coolest group at the bar :sunglasses:

1 Like

Some of us already know each other, so you will recognize us :wink:

Otherwise, I will post my “outfit” of the day like the last time :joy:

UPDATE!

I’ve made a reservation at the King Size Pub in Lausanne Flon for 18h00 for 10 persons in my real name.

If you want my name, PM me as I don’t really want to say it here :wink:

A picture of your (beheaded) outfit will suffice :smiley:

1 Like

Indeed :smiley: it will
Wiritng stuff cause my message should contain at least 20 characters

Sorry I couldn’t make it tonight. Have fun.

For me it won’t work, I’m sorry…I’m on call tonight, and…well, they just called me XD

Have fun, and let me know if you organise again (well, even a whapp group might be nice, don’t you think? :slight_smile: )

Cheers, Matteo