Mustachian phone plan

I can also recommend combo for people not using phone for actually calling people - only internet & with dual sim phone.

Digital Republic (you can get unlimited 1Mbps/6 CHF or 10 Mbps/10CHF) + any prepaid when you really can’t use WhatsApp & co (for me Lyca, which I almost never top up)

Just ordered a card - even though I don’t have a dual-SIM phone (yet). I am primarily using mobile internet on tablet. Waiting to activate Digital Republic when my current contract runs out.

Problem with Dual-SIM would be, that I am using iPhone - which has only physical SIM slot. I don’t think there is a Digital Republic or Prepaid eSIM offering, is there?

Use the physical slot for data, and eSim for a prepaid Salt or Sunrise. Or does the iPhone still only support one?

1 Like

Best offer for Yallo are during the black friday.
I got the fat plan for 23 per month and the superfat for 35 per month.

I found also this link for Salt

Smart Swiss.

• Appels illimités en Suisse
  • SMS/MMS illimités en Suisse
  • Internet haut débit illimité (4G+) en Suisse
    BUT 24 months contract.

24.95/mois au lieu de 59.95. Same discount as now but this link may not expire…

https://www.salt.ch/fr/saleduck/?utm_source=soldesduck.ch&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=may%20promotion&utm_term=1984330430.1586593111.0.156233001586593207

I would consider a larger view by taking into account possible discount with home subscriptions. Check out https://www.dschungelkompass.ch/

If you can get together with a few people, I can also recommend Digitec Connect.

https://connect.digitec.ch/connect/

I am switching to Lebara Europe:

• Unlimited calls to CH and Europe
  • 6GB High-Speed Internet
  • Unlimited SMS
    at 19 CHF/month (forever, no minimum contract duration)

It seems to be on promotional sale for this price every few weeks. Currently they’re running an Unlimited-internet promotion (instead of 6GB/Month). 6GB should be enough for me though, as I was using my tablet for internet access on the go - before that Corona virus epidemic. I will be making international calls though.

Seems they have indeed introduced eSIM support for prepaid plans as well. Last time I was looking into it (though quite a while ago), it was only available on postpaid.

1 Like

Yallo and maybe also Lebara suffers from the shitty providers they use abroad. Someone said that calling in europe has issues of quality and weird caller-id information.

Yep, I’ve read so - and relayed it myself on the forum. I don’t plan to use them for roaming, will probably be using a EU card, at least for roaming calls.

No roaming included in lebara offer, only calls from CH to Europe.

Some friends have Yallo superfat and didn’t reported any issue abroad.

Digitec connect would be good to group for a family !

Again, check with djungel kompass for a bundle internet TV and mobile. For example, wingo offers a bundle on swisscom network for 90-100 per month (or salt if you have fiber at home). During Black friday, Wingo offers the pack for ~50 chf per month (existing client included !)

1 Like

Found this : https://das-abo.ch/fr

Flat data, calls and sms in CH for 19.90!

Provided by la poste, salt network.
Life discount, no contract duration.

Found this

23 per month everything flat in CH. Sunrise network.

Written obly for yallo customer, but you may try as you can access the subscription page.

Downside : 24 months contracts

PM me for one month free (you and me). Happy to help.

PSA: Never put your current phone number into any form on a Yallo website. They will totally spam you, like one call every day for weeks…

Yallo is now offering the activation fees and a lifetime discount of 50%. Everything flat in CH for 29.- per month, no contract duration.

With nothing outside of Switzerland…

That’s what I have but I pay 25Fr/mo and have 200MB/mo in Europe/US/Canada. Network is better than Salt’s, that I can confirm.

By the way, yallo always has a limited time deal on. Go to their site every day for a month and report back here if you ever find a day with no “50+% forever discount” on some plan.

Yes of course they have. But some days are better than other… this is why I posted yesterday. I have the same plan as you but pay 23 per month :upside_down_face:

Sadly, it seems this plan was removed.

Lycamobile - Hello Swiss M.
Costs 19 CHF/month and you get:

• 10GB fast internet on Swisscom network (256kbp after that)
  • Unlimited calls in CH and to EU (landlines and mobiles)
  • Roaming of 1GB and 1000 minutes
  • No contract

I use it because I call abroad in EU and I never use more than 10GB on the go.

2 Likes

does it show on your phone as “R” (roaming) or as a national carrier? I keep asking it, I know…

I can recommend Swype (by Yallo). We recently ordered a sim for my wife (no activation fee). For 25 CHF everything unlimited in CH seems a good deal. You have mobile app to control your Abo, for example you can turn on/off unlimited roaming on daily basis for only 3 CHF per day. You can always cancel your contract with one month notice.

1 Like

For my wife it shows as local carrier, they’re on the Swisscom network.
+1 for lycamobile it’s what I have for my wife, she has 3gb data plans every month for some 6.- Fr. And very rarely uses actual calling.

1 Like