Mortgage and 3a - need advice

Hello,

I recently bought an apartment and had a descend mortgage with Bank Migros at 0,64 % for 5 years.

A part of my mortgage is linked with my 3a. I now have the option to migrate my old 3a insurance life to the 3a pillar from Bank Migros and invest it in stocks (85%).
The fee for the management is about 0,7% do you think it could be a good idea?

Otherwise I could :
Keep my old 3a who is not really efficient. I’m not losing a lot.
Or there is maybe a better option?
I have to stay with Migros Bank and I can not use Viac for example.

Thanks for you help.

• Make a table of your all assets.
  • Decide how much you want to invest in stocks.
  • Figure out how can you do it.
    Then you will know if you have to invest these 3a money or you can keep them as a part of cash assets.

I think for mortgages having a 3a with insurance is worth it… Because beside using it for the indirect mirtgage reimbursement, it protects you from life uncertainties like sickness, accidents and death

So does your 1st/2nd pillar. Usually more than enough.

2 Likes

You mean a 3a and a separated life insurance, right?

Hi Yanikuza,
You can combine both on the same contract savings+disability +death… So u can use tge whole contract for the indirect reimbursement and
deduct the whole contract from the taxes at the same

Yes, I know this… And this kind of financial product is worse than having your money on a saving account with no or little interest.

If you take a bit of your time to check the thread on this forum, you may have a lot of surprise about the efficiency of this “”"""“product”""""" and may not have a lot of friend here :upside_down_face:

I was expectating that you WON’T advise this kind of product here… And that you misspelled your thought.

7 Likes