Invest regularly

Hello everyone, I was curious to know how regularly you invest. Do you invest every month after paycheck or more frequent than this?

I currently do once a month in IB but was curious to know others…

Do you avoid or prefer any specific day of the week? Thanks

Couple of times a month. It’s different funds/assets though.

Once every trimester, around the 15th of the month. But it’s strictly passive investing.
No preference for a specific day of the week, but I try to only trade when the markets are open.

Once a month. @thepoorswiss did the math on his blog :grin:

1 Like

I invest every month so that the balance on my bank account is at ~1500chf before I receive the next salary.

1 Like

Usually once a month. No preferred day, but usually when I have some free time before work.

As soon as money comes in, so usually once a month.

[quote=“mabi, post:7, topic:5541, full:true”]
As soon as money comes in, so usually once a month.
[/quote]. …

Same here

Payday is the 20th, so once a month on that day. Viac is invested on 1st afterwards though.

As others, I evaluate my portfolio distribution after my paycheck. If there’s a tilt towards cash (due to the paycheck) I rebalance into stocks. Not the other way though

Once a month (25th) when received the paycheck.

1 Like

Once a month after paycheck arrived. Usually 25th…

1 Like

Twice a month, first fixed installment is a fixed amount after the paycheck (25th or around then), the second variable installment is on the first Mon. of the following month, after I had time during the weekend to close the previous month budget and transfer excess cash/savings. Since the two investments go into two different “portfolios” there is no disadvantage from a fees perspective.

Also makes me feel better to see and use those extra savings every month :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Once a month, I have a recurring payment to IBKR at the end of the month.