Go to that link provided.
Read the first paragraph of marketing hyperbole (actually, I’m going to quote it verbatim here for you):
“Today, the world changes; the fundamentals of value exchange between our species enters a new epoch.”
Don’t bother wasting the estimated remaining 11:50 of reading time but just skip the rest and do your own due diligence:
Go to their website and find out:
- Who is Zap Solutions, Inc.?
- Where is the company headquartered and/or located? Do they disclose it on their own website?
- Do you believe a company that was registered in 2019, by a front-end web developer that lists a whopping two months of relevant crypto currency coding exposure as work experience, little other relevant coding skills, is currently processing “millions of dollars in volume per month”?
Let’s go to the business model and examples (OK, admittedly I did skim through the article):
- Why would you need to convert into BitCoin, to send currency around the globe?
- Read the claim in the announcement you linked: “An El Salvador user can simply go to a Bitcoin ATM or local Bitcoin teller and receive their local fiat currency” How many BitCoin ATMs are there, in El Salvador? (hint: it’s supposedly a non-zero number)
- “We believe the true exchange rate between two individual fiat currencies are the net of a BUY and a SELL between them and Bitcoin” Read and digest. Now ask yourself: When and where has exchanging between fiat currency and BitCoin every been free and without costs?
- Look at the YouTube video. It claims 10 USD have been sent to EUR “at no cost” and without fees. Look closer: The receiver supposedly received 8.02€. Now look up the mid-market exchange rates for USD/EUR: They didn’t drop below 0.81 within the last year. Doesn’t look like no-cost, does it? You could’ve done better through Revolut, I believe.
- Lastly, ask yourself this: The transfer claimed to have been from fiat currency to fiat currency: Do you honestly believe you’re going to get away doing this on a worldwide scale without authorisation as a payment service provider? If not, what kind of authorisations or licenses do Zap Solutions and/or their partners have - and do they come “free” and with “no cost”?