I guess they didn’t want to pay comparis marketing fees like others. (:
Not for me. Maybe they’re not available in my region.
Sympany for whatever reason has no calculator for any premiums on their website for a while now… no clue why
For me, it was more then one:
- Chat request via App
- Response or phone appointment with a real doctor
But I don’t know if there’s another hidden filter before that. The doctors were all from Germany, near the swiss border. Checked with LinkedIn.
I never called them directly, always Chat first.
Can you explain this further. I don’t get what you mean here. What changes paying the bills yourself?
I realize my comment above was a bit unclear, I edited it in the meantime.
What I meant to say is: You’re supposed to always call telemedicine first, and they decide the next step.
Or you can just go to whatever doctor you like without calling first, but when the doctor sends the bill to the health insurance company, they obviously know you didn’t adhere to the protocol and will kick out of the tele plan after that or a repeat offence.
If, however, you get the bill directly, the insurer will never know.