Has anyone tried Carvolution?

Has anyone tried Carvolution?
+insurance
+servicing
+winter tyres
Seems like a pretty decent deal

When you put the numbers together, although yes many things are included, it probably isn’t (money-wise).
Unless you really want a brand new car (I am not sure if you do get a brand new one with them) - then it might get close to when you sort everything out yourself.

Although this frontpage (Seat Ibiza example) calculation does look tempting, I must admit.
Probably when you start playing with mileage, insurance deductibles etc., you get the “real” price.

1 Like

Did a simulation with the car I’m picking up next week and my use case (ca. 800 km/week).

In 36 months I’m going to pay more than the car price. Sure, insurance, plates & tires are included but still…

Maybe trying with a fuel propelled car might deliver more interesting results (considering higher service costs) ?

Anyway, no free lunch in this world… :wink:

2 Likes

It’s interesting because it displays the real cost of a car. Happy to have a GA and no car :slight_smile:
But it doesn’t seem cheaper than a leasing with a downpayment.

2 Likes

Wow are you getting a Tesla? I am very excited and happy for you. I am sure it must be so much fun driving it.

It is nice to have a GA. But once you add another person or a family in, it may be cheaper with a car.

I am still driving around a 15 year old car at the moment. Am shopping around for a second hand Japanese car or perhaps go with Carvolution. Still very much undecided.

Reviving this old thread.

Anybody using their service?

What is your approximate annual cost of ownership and usage for this car – all inclusive?

In my case, GA is hands down cheaper because we both work in opposite directions so would need two cars anyways.