My teeth have always been a bit misaligned and it’s always bothered me. I am afraid to start this procedure due to financial and social pressure, which is why I put it off for so long. I really want to get this done now, but I don’t know what the best way would be and I hope the community can help me. My teeth are generally in good condition but are misaligned.
- What is the best way for me to proceed financially/from a health perspective on that matter?
- I live in Geneva, should I check out dentists in France? Anyone know if there is a sufficient price difference to make this worthwhile?
- How can I figure out which dentists are “good”?
- Is there any chance a supplementary insurance will cover the misalignment (after the end of a qualifying period) or shouldn’t I even bother getting this process started?
- Is it worth getting braces from a country such as Poland? I happen to go there mid june and could extend my stay. I am hoping to get something invisible such as Invisalign, but I am worried about the follow-up such operations take.
To be frank, I don’t even know how to start the process. Can anyone help me out?
PS: 5) How much does a dentist checkup cost in Switzerland?
Thanks so much all,