Future of Bitcoin

I am using Swissquote as a Swiss Bank. But there are also other players like Bitcoin Suisse (https://www.bitcoinsuisse.com/) which I heard only positive feedback.

I used MtGox and Bitcoin Suisse before. Bitcoin suisse has rather high fees tho. Today I would go for Coinbase or Kraken.

1 Like

I have been using Kraken since their inception and I am pleased with them. Better than MtGox :wink: more seriously, better than Bitstamp and they support CHF. Also lower fees than Bitcoin Suisse or SQ.

1 Like

I’m using swissborg. It’s really simple to use and it’s like the skyscanner of cryptos.
It scans Binance, HitBTC, LMAX and Kraken for the better price.
and has other cool features announced for soon :smiley:

3 Likes

I am using Lykke since 2017. No issues so far.

1 Like

Call me old fashion, I pay sure bit more, but just feel more save with something like a Swiss bank, which biggest fear is damaging their reputation. So even if they would be hacked, they would do everything to not make it public and just fix the problem. Hacking Crypto is a big thing since the beginning day one.

3 Likes

Good point, however SQ is practically a bank and banks are using its services (PostFinance). SQ makes most money outside of crypto, so they also would not like for everyone to hear that SQ is not safe.

I understand and agree on the principle. This is why I don’t understand the remark with regards to Kraken, which ought to be one of the longest lasting crypto exchange in the world with a clean record concerning hacks. This means that either they were hacked and covered for it (which you call “fix the problem”) or they were not successfully hacked while all others were. Also please note that SQ delegates the crypto handling to Bitstamp (which I also trust by the way).

1 Like

Very good and fair point. My comment was neither against Kraken nor yourself directed.

1 Like

nope, I don’t but I’m gathering all I can to become one^^.

But I’m part of the DAO project that work on the swissborg project, so If you want to be introduced, you can DM me :slight_smile:

Oh, an insider! Everybody here would be thrilled when you let us participate on your thoughts about the general upcoming topics (e.g. Ethereum 2.0, Smart Yield*…)

3 Likes

+1 curious to hear if an insider would take their own drugs or stay away from them.

The daily volume compared to 2 years ago are today 2x or even 3x on BTC, which is really a good sign.

Actually, being part of the DOA just mean you can contribute to the project, so everyone can join and share their thoughts about it^^

here the discord if you want to come and ask your questions:

+1 curious to hear if an insider would take their own drugs or stay away from them.

Actually, what their are planning for the upcoming year will make me not selling the drug at all, but take it all for me :stuck_out_tongue:

Right now, I’m really excited about the smart yield function
(you can read about it here: A Beginner's Guide to Yield Farming)

adding the interest into crypto is for me really exciting!
combine that with the premium feature (you don’t pay fees, + gain double with smart yield)

1 Like

I hope you are prepared… my brother and little later my mother asked me about crypto and how to invest. That’s a strong bullish sign. :smile:

4 Likes

If your taxi driver and hairdresser talk about it, it’s time to sell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Woz news won’t hurt the hype (around crypto).

2 Likes

So I assume you’re selling your TSLA stocks again? :wink:

1 Like

Just checked the price. from 40’000 to 63’200 in a month :smiley:

4 Likes

Is this finally the day the biggest resistance in Bitcoin history becomes new support?
We of course never know with this wild horse since he always find a way to surprise us in a sens…or in other. :smile:
But it’s a new record nonetheless.

And if all these companies keep on allocating a tiny fraction of their capital in it, we might be on something bigger than it already is.

2 Likes