Future of Bitcoin

In the meantime Back to 50k

1 Like

I hope you guys enjoyed a few months of dirty cheap bitcoins :+1: let’s see where this run will take us.

I’ve been DCA on BTC, ETH and CHSB since June and now I’m green and making money since the 1st of August :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys, I have a quick question.
What would be the fastest (and with reasonable fees) way of buying 400$ of BTC/ETH using CHF?

Thanks!

I’m mining since ~3.5 months. CHF 320 in electricity costs, currently having ETH/BTC (65%/35%) worth CHF 1’720.

Still not sure what to do once my net mining income reaches the initial costs of the new computer. Maybe I’ll just keep it in Coinbase…or sell it and invest it in ETFs.

Kraken - You can send CHF and buy BTC/ETH using CHF.

You will find a lot of information here

1 Like

The fastest way would be to charge your revolut account with your credit card and to buy crypto. Almost instant.

But I wouldn’t recommend using revolut for crypto. Kraken would be my choice. You just have to wait a day or two for your transfer to get through.

1 Like

Thank you both! Goyero and aroom

Hi Cortana, that’s quite a nice yield… What kind of rig are you using for this purpose?

Swissborg is also an option. But I cannot remember how long it took me for the KYC.

3 Likes

Nothing that is optimized for mining.

Old PC with a 4770K CPU and GTX 1070, added a new RTX 3080. New PC with AMD 5950X and RTX 3090.

Will sell my old PC for ~CHF 700 and my RTX 3080 for whatever I’ll get in May/June 2022. Then I’ll also stop mining completely.

The heat is killing you in warmer days, my GF complained a lot and we agreed that I can keep it running till the next summer starts.

4 Likes

Yuh also offers Bitcoin.

Do they sell “real” cryptocurrency?

Wasn’t Revolut’s crypto offering more like a CFD? That is, they’ll only give you the price development but no transfer outside of the platform.

2 Likes

That’s why I don’t recommend using it. But still the fastest way to gamble that I know.

1 Like

I think that revolut was trying to enable crypto withdraws but I think it’s still on test mode…

I just wanted to buy 200€ for BTC/ETF to try out Celsius and get their referral bonus.
I have a Swissborg account and a very low amount there (probably 30 CHF) but their withdraw fees are ridiculous. 15 USDC, 0.0005 BTC… :man_facepalming:

Does Yuh allow crypto withdraws or is it like Revolut?

You should definitely look at Kraken or Binance anyway.

1 Like

I have both :smiley:
I transfered some money already to Kraken but it takes a couple of days…
No worries, I have to wait I guess. I am just too spoiled with most apps being able to move money in the same day

Well that’s quite impressive for this type of “older” hardware, nice! But as you mention the downside is really the noise, so if you have a sort of room such as a cellar or closet you could use for that it’s ok but else I would also hate to have to hear these fans cooling like crazy as background noise.

By the way which software do you using for mining with your GPUs?

Are you pleased with Swissborg? even though they have quite high withdrawal fees?

Yes i like it. I staked 2’000 CHSB in order to have community premium status. This lowers the exchange fees a bit, but I haven’t thought about withdrawal. I guess I will only withdraw when I will double or more my investment, so I think high fees then will not matter much.
What I like with them is the possibility to have a yield, with low risk in comparison with other Defi platforms.

1 Like