Foxstone as an investment vehicle

By chance, I have cancelled before signing / paying anything !

ah, sorry, misunderstood your previous post.

with CrowdHouse it’s like this:

• you signal your interest in a project
  • they send you all the paperwork and info stuff
  • you do your duties (sign papers, go to the notary, etc) and send back everything via post.
  • once all of these packages are back, they initiate the purchase and notify everyone. Those that are late are out of the game. (so I guess they overbook the project and send a package to about 10-20% more people than what money they need)

So if I understand you correctly, you stayed put at step 3 and haven’t progressed. Why would that be foxstone’s issue?

You are right, I stopped at step 3 in your message.

Hereafter you can read the detailed events:

• 30 Nov. 2021 : last message from Foxstone as they have all the documents signed from me + notary ; they wrote “we will give you the bank account to send the money very soon”
  • 8 Déc. 2021 : I sent an email to know where we are, no answer.
  • 9 Déc. 2021 : phone call, the guy is not here, the secretary said “he will call you back in 5 minutes” (I still wait). No callback, no answer.
  • 16 Déc. 2021 : same. No callback, no answer.
  • 17 Déc. 2021 : same. No callback, no answer.
  • 11 Jan. 2022 : I received an email with some informations that it will take more time than usual as the proprietary is an “institutional actor in real estate” ; signature is planned in few weeks.
  • 11 Jan. 2022 : my reply is to cancel my file
  • 12 Jan. 2022 : callback from Foxstone (they still alive) to try to understand ; I explain that they have lost my confidence ; the guy answer about the fees for the notary ; I argue that it’s not fare and he tells me that he will ‘see’ what to do for me as he understand my concerns.
    1. Jan. 2022 : he call me back to announce me that there will be no fee.

Last development, which shows the $!%*!§§ inside Foxstone !

• Today, 7 Feb. 2022 : i have received an email that I can proceed to the payment !

I can understand that the read estate procedure takes time but not the non professional management, particularly when you invest some ‘quite big amount of’ money.

Hope it’s more clear.
πR

2 Likes

Good evening, this is really strange as I had asked them many questions by Email, phone, etc…and I always had responses in a timely manner.

If I were in your position and no response I would be stressed out as well.

Interesting…

“stressed”… as my money was by my side, it was fine :sweat_smile:

Before processing with the notary, the exchanges were easy, as you mentioned.
I consider “prohibitive” the lack of communication after the :tropical_fish: is :fishing_pole_and_fish:.
I can not imagine to not have answer from Fx if I decide one day to sell my share at their second market which seems a little bit obscur.

OK that’s just clearly unprofessional from them. :’(