F.I.R.E. crypto enthusiasts in Geneva area?

Hi,

I work in crypto and I’ve been a lonely mustachian for around 2 years !!! I’ve just discovered this forum and I’m very excited to finally meet people who share my goals.

But now, I’m trying my luck to see if there are any hybrids like me in the Geneva area, who are deep into crypto AND into F.I.R.E. ?

Looking forward to meeting this rare breed :cowboy_hat_face: :sunglasses:

Emilie

1 Like

Salut Emilie,

You are not alone :slight_smile:

I am not that deep into crypto in the sense that I don’t develop and don’t follow every project, but I have an understanding of the concepts. In particular I have been following Bitcoin development and drama since 2011 and Ethereum since its inception.

Although crypto is not very mustachian as a main investment, it certainly is a very interesting topic.

What about you ? what are you into ?

Cheers,
Dago

Hi Emilie,

I’ve been interested in FIRE for a while, before I discovered this term and am interested in crypto too.

The next bullrun was originally going to be from STO’s but that tech is too early, so DeFi is where a lot of the smart focus is at. The pace of innovation is amazing to see, and I wonder what will be created each week. Liquidity without KYC, decentralised exchanges, very exciting area to explore.

Of course, I don’t advocate a 100% crypto strategy, that’s would be insane but a smaller, more calculated percentage to hedge.

I’ve yet to really meet folks who are well on the way to FIRE and would love to learn more around your strategies to get there and how CH in particular helps.

When I talk to friends or family or colleagues about FIRE, they think that $$$ has gone to my head and don’t understand that they can choose a better way to live, by making some intelligent investment choices. In all honesty, there are those people who want to change and those who are afraid to change, so it’s easy for them to judge or criticise anyone pursuing this.

What is the crypto project you are working on?

Hi!

Mee crypto & Fire

Lausanne area

I would also be interested in talking about FIRE and crypto strategies.
My influence in crypto is mostly online reading for decentralized finance and privacy and some meetups in Zug “Crypto Valley”.

Would be open about meeting some people in Romandie :smiley:

1 Like