E-bikes from Landi

https://www.landi.ch/shop/e-bikes_190202

Hello guys,
in the past weeks, Landi started to propose some E-bikes at very good price. I am interested in the 2 models that cost 999 CHF. 5-year warranty is provided (1 year only on the battery).
Any one after ever bought one of them? Any experience in purchasing such expensive items from Landi?

1 Like

There is also jumbo with a cheap ebike:

It depends on the intended use and your weight… with that battery and nm don’t expect much, they are good for a flat city but for hills at least 70 nm.
I (95 kg) have one with 250 W and 45 nm which is perfect for the city and another for the mountain and for the Thule Chariot with 625 W and 85 nm

1 Like

thanks both.

Goyero: obviously what you say is very much correct. actually biggest limitation is the budget. 1500 chf is the limit . hopefully the idea is to stay around 1000±200.

for what it seems, Landi’s one is better. with front motor, better battery, better computer and better frame. for the same price. agree with my comment?!

1 Like

Yes from the specs the landi one seems clearly better.

If you’re referring to the DINAL model:

https://www.landi.ch/shop/e-bikes_190202/e-bike-trelago-dinal-28_70365

Then yes, I think it’s better than the one posted by ma0. I don’t get what you mean by front motor though? The motor is in the middle, between the pedals, and it powers the rear wheel via the chain.

They state 36 V / 10,4 Ah / 374,4 Wh and 80 Nm, nominal 65 Nm. I own a Cannondale e-bike with battery+motor from Bosch. It’s 400 Wh and 50 Nm and I find it adequate for pretty much any road. I can do 100 km around Zürisee, I can go up the Uetliberg, can do long cross country trips. When I took it up the Rigi, that’s where I noticed the limitations. With the lowest gear I was still struggling and my battery ran out of juice. But that was an extreme case.

I think this bike looks interesting, if only the quality is good. The battery in my Bosch is still as good as new after 5 years. I paid 2400 CHF for my bike.

I think this bike was not posted yesterday or I missed it. This one looks better than the other 2 for the same price I looked yesterday

The cheapest by coop is worse:

and migros (worse):

and obi (no nm visible)

So, did you buy it?

That bike disappeared from Landi :frowning:

iiuc that’s kind of the concept of Landi, buy stuff in bulk and when it’s gone it’s gone.

I didn’t know. Then should I wait until they buy them in bulk again?

There’s no guarantee that they will have the same model again.

I agree with the feedback here that 45 NM or 65 NM might be good for the city but if you have a trailer and/or plan to go into the mountains, then 85 NM is ideal.
I recently bought this Crosswave bike from Migros. They had an offer so I was able to get for 3100 CHF.

I’d be scared to park that bike outside a Migros, even for 5minutes…

Why is that? because its too expensive?

Yes. beautiful and expensive.

In Lausanne I see more expensive ones parked outside overnight (mtb cycletech, riese moeller ). Not saying you should do that, but if you remove the battery and lock it well…