Hi dear community. Wondering how many of you are in the following scenario and how is the tax policy in this case for expats in Switzerland.
- working and living in Switzerland
- fiscal residence in an EU country (so fiscal residency not moved to CH, since I own property in my birth country, where I also have the permanent passport domicile)
- permit B owner in CH (5 years)
In this case, my state declared that I am 100% fiscal resident in my country (RO) and all taxes apply according to the double taxation treaty between RO-CH. Which means:
- gains from rent property in RO are taxed in RO
- gains from income in CH (salary) is taxed in CH
In this case, how would the dividend taxes apply and where should these be declared?