Discretionary investment mandate in Switzerland

Hi all!

I have to designate an investment manager (for reasons not relevant for the discussion). I am free to define the investment mandate - which in my mind would be “buy and hold a World equity ETF every time I add money to the account” - but I can’t take investment decisions myself. I have two questions that I wanted to ask, in case someone knows:

1. Are you aware of people/firms in Switzerland that would accept this mandate for a flat fee? Considering executing the strategy takes 5 minutes every month I want to avoid a % of AuM fee.
  2. Is anyone familiar with setting up an InteractiveBrokers account for an investment manager where you place significant restrictions on what the manager can do? For instance, I would not want them to be able to withdraw money (or even to sell really, it’s truly buy and hold).

I would prefer that this mandate was done via an international broker (like InteractiveBrokers) as I have used it in the past and it seems to be exempt of Stamp duty tax (for reasons I am yet to understand).

Thank you in advance!

Edit 1: Edited for clarity that I can’t take the investment decisions myself.

Hello !

Not sure if you are looking to something similar like this: Investart - Investing made simple

Otherwise, maybe Fonds de placement | Avadis will better suit you :slight_smile:

1 Like