DA-1 for Interactive Brokers

Hi there,
I am swiss resident investing in some american ETFs and stocks from interactive brokers. They provide dividends from time to time. Which tax forms are needed to fill? Is it needed to fill a DA-1? Do any of you have experience with that?

Have you searched the forum already?