1876 USD cashback in total in the last 6 month makes it worthwhile for me ![]()
Asset allocation diversification into luxury watches ![]()
1876 USD cashback in total in the last 6 month makes it worthwhile for me ![]()
Asset allocation diversification into luxury watches ![]()
Return of investment is more important than return on investment…
Hope you see your 35000 again
I could pay with it on amazon japan and another local site. at least it works …sometimes.
Crypto Earn is not available in Switzerland
Until now, I’ve been using my Cumulus CC for my daily expenses (25k CHF in 2021). I just got my Ruby Steel and not sure about replacing the Cumulus with the crypto.com one. Does the 2% cashback cover the currency change rate ?
My salary is in USDC and I usually go through IB to convert it to CHF. I might just use part of the USDC to top up my crypto.com credit card and then use it locally.
Really? Are you working for Coinbase or something?
Yep, working for a web3 startup. Plenty of them in Zug ![]()
In my tests, the cost for the whole currency coversions roundtrip is negligible:
chf->eur (top up the card)
eur->chf (spend in CH)
cro->eur (top up the card using cashback)
Does anyone try to pay the Spotify with the card?
the card is not accepted. I contacted Spotify support and they told me that they do not allow to pay with a card that is not issued in the same region.
I have the same problem ![]()
You need to change your location in Spotify to the UK. Works a treat!
This is what I thought, I will connect using the VPN and change the region
From my experience you don’t even need a VPN for that.
Correct, no VPN required.
For me, changing the Spotify region to non-CH is not an option (different catalog!) I just use PayPal instead - and: the rebate + cashback still kicks in ![]()
Good to know, i had to change to UK but didn’t notice any change in the catalog.
But then you pay in £ and not in €, right?
If you change the region to UK, yes, you pay in GBP… but as I said, there is no need to change the region, just use paypal…
Let me know if you need an IT Architect/Senior system engineer :). I live near Zug and have been trying to get a foot in the Crypto industry for a while now.
That is amazing to hear. I did the math and realized that this card is the best option for me. But what I would like to hear from you, How does this card work in the day to day life here in Switzerland? Did you have any problem in stores when using it? online on Galaxus, etc…
Any lessons learned you can share?
I ordered the Ruby steel card 1 week ago, should arrive in a few weeks :).
My plan is to use it, stake, and let the value rise to the point where I can get the 3% cashback card.(a friend did this)