Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card

How very Mustachian of you… :wink:

2 Likes

1876 USD cashback in total in the last 6 month makes it worthwhile for me :slight_smile:

Asset allocation diversification into luxury watches :wink:

2 Likes

Return of investment is more important than return on investment…
Hope you see your 35000 again

3 Likes

I could pay with it on amazon japan and another local site. at least it works …sometimes.

Too much money on sponsors

Crypto Earn is not available in Switzerland

Until now, I’ve been using my Cumulus CC for my daily expenses (25k CHF in 2021). I just got my Ruby Steel and not sure about replacing the Cumulus with the crypto.com one. Does the 2% cashback cover the currency change rate ?

My salary is in USDC and I usually go through IB to convert it to CHF. I might just use part of the USDC to top up my crypto.com credit card and then use it locally.

:flushed: Really? Are you working for Coinbase or something?

1 Like

Yep, working for a web3 startup. Plenty of them in Zug :slight_smile:

7 Likes

In my tests, the cost for the whole currency coversions roundtrip is negligible:
chf->eur (top up the card)
eur->chf (spend in CH)
cro->eur (top up the card using cashback)

Does anyone try to pay the Spotify with the card?

the card is not accepted. I contacted Spotify support and they told me that they do not allow to pay with a card that is not issued in the same region.

1 Like

I have the same problem :confused:

You need to change your location in Spotify to the UK. Works a treat!

7 Likes

This is what I thought, I will connect using the VPN and change the region

From my experience you don’t even need a VPN for that.

Correct, no VPN required.

1 Like

For me, changing the Spotify region to non-CH is not an option (different catalog!) I just use PayPal instead - and: the rebate + cashback still kicks in :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Good to know, i had to change to UK but didn’t notice any change in the catalog.

But then you pay in £ and not in €, right?

If you change the region to UK, yes, you pay in GBP… but as I said, there is no need to change the region, just use paypal…

1 Like