Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card

I tried using my virtual crypto.com card with the following providers without success:

• Twint (Postfinance) - can’t be added
  • Migros App - can be added, but does not work when paying
  • Apple Pay - can’t be added. (It says so on their website, but I tried anyway.)
2 Likes

This I can confirm, it fails for some reason. Also with the physical card.

1 Like

Can confirm i also tried to add the card to twint

2 Likes

Sure that works, slightly higher exchange rate than with Revolut tho.

From the time you stake you keep the tier/benefits until you actively unstake no matter the value of the tokens.

That’s the requirement to get the benefits. The CRO outside of the stake for the credit card rewards I recommend staking with the crypto.org defi wallet, for maximum benefits. Or selling them to top up the credit card.

Nope

Finally arrived. Maan. It is heavy :smiley:

5 Likes

And the CRO is still low enough, enjoy your cashback :wink:

If I recall correctly, the top up with credit/debit card is free for the first 30-days, then with a fee… But as of today (6months with the card) I realized it still totally free… anyone else has this?

You mix up the purchase of crypto vs. the top up of the credit card. Purchase of crypto with a credit card is free for first 30 days.

2 Likes

Top up is free forever, i use a dedicated virtual revolut card

2 Likes

Thx, indeed I was mixing things up… was doing somersault between Neon, Revolut, SEPA for months for nothing… :rofl:

1 Like

anyone care to write some day to day usages?
Are you still using the card daily? Do you top it up monthly? Can you just dump some CHF on it?

I might buy the card soon, now that prices are a bit more reasonable.

I still use it daily, about to upgrade to the 35k tier. I usually have 1-3k EUR on the account which brings me thru the month.

2 Likes

uao, you really believe in it, do you? I got mine last week but I’m still losing 1k-1.8k EUR at the moment and that’s enough for me.
I kind of think about getting a second one for my GF as next possible “investment”, so another 3.5k.

1 Like

i think they might change the pricing and the rewards if we enter a “real” bear market, as they did back at the beginning of 2021.
So be prepared for rule changes whenever they like.

Base currency in CHF is not possible, correct? Are the fx rates any good?

Interbanking rates up to 15k EUR/month in the 3.5k tier.

1 Like

Whenever I pay in euro, I see that it’s the exact change rate of the moment

2 Likes

They’re spot prices, like Revolut, even on weekends.

1 Like

Crypto.com changed the earning rates if you are staking more than 30k, starting from April 4th. It seems the community is not pleased.

That’s only affecting the Crypto Earn product which is not really available in Switzerland.

3 Likes