Crypto.com cash/cryptoback credit card

Not sure how Twint has anything to do with credit cards. Twint is a custom payment solution of Swiss banks.

I would rather trust the people in this forum than some angry mob on TrustPilot. I’m happy with the product and have received over 1205$ in cashback so far.

Yes their app could be better, yes they should ship the cards much quicker but after you got the thing setup it generates good returns. I’ll plan to upgrade to the 5% cashback tier around April.

1 Like

Digitec/Galaxus is not accepting the card… sadly when you realise it after topping up the Card :frowning:

Die angegebene Zahlungsoption kann aus Sicherheitsgründen leider nicht zur Zahlung verwendet werden. Fehlercode 01.

Edit: Ok it works. The transaction failed due to an expiry mismatch, which makes sense, since i used the old/temp virtual card data and not the physical ones.

1 Like

Meanwhile I’m still waiting for the “shipped” message.

1 Like

Has anyone ever tried to pay for household utilities, car insurance, leasing, house rentals or anything else through cards? I’ve heard that there are people who pay their insurance with the binance card.

Got my “shipped” message yesterday. Now, I’m waiting for the card to arrive. Staked on December 31.

2 Likes

This was recently discussed in How to use visa cashback on all bills - #15 by MrCheese

1 Like

I think this does not work with every twint app. It does, however work with UBS twint. Incoming payments go to my BCV account. I have no UBS account or card, only UBS twint and I don’t know if it works with a crypto CC.

1 Like

I don’t know about “generic” twint app for “other banks”, but from bank specific twint apps Raiffeisen and Postfinance also accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard) as a payment method.

1 Like

Upgrade requested to Royal Indigo last Wednesday 2nd Feb when CRO was about 0.39. Just looked now and my stake of 3200 CHF is worth 4500 CHF!

2 Likes

I tried using my virtual crypto.com card with the following providers without success:

• Twint (Postfinance) - can’t be added
  • Migros App - can be added, but does not work when paying
  • Apple Pay - can’t be added. (It says so on their website, but I tried anyway.)
2 Likes

This I can confirm, it fails for some reason. Also with the physical card.

1 Like

Can confirm i also tried to add the card to twint

2 Likes

Sure that works, slightly higher exchange rate than with Revolut tho.

From the time you stake you keep the tier/benefits until you actively unstake no matter the value of the tokens.

That’s the requirement to get the benefits. The CRO outside of the stake for the credit card rewards I recommend staking with the crypto.org defi wallet, for maximum benefits. Or selling them to top up the credit card.

Nope

Finally arrived. Maan. It is heavy :smiley:

5 Likes

And the CRO is still low enough, enjoy your cashback :wink:

If I recall correctly, the top up with credit/debit card is free for the first 30-days, then with a fee… But as of today (6months with the card) I realized it still totally free… anyone else has this?

You mix up the purchase of crypto vs. the top up of the credit card. Purchase of crypto with a credit card is free for first 30 days.

2 Likes

Top up is free forever, i use a dedicated virtual revolut card

2 Likes

Thx, indeed I was mixing things up… was doing somersault between Neon, Revolut, SEPA for months for nothing… :rofl:

1 Like

anyone care to write some day to day usages?
Are you still using the card daily? Do you top it up monthly? Can you just dump some CHF on it?

I might buy the card soon, now that prices are a bit more reasonable.