Correction on Tax Declaration

I would like to make some corrections to my tax declaration which has not yet been assessed.

• One correction is to declare a UBS Savings account with no money in it, i thought since it did not have funds there was not a need.
  • Declare dividends for an investment account, due to my accountant mistake, I provided him the documnet but he never asked me for dividends.

How can I contact the tax service so I can give them the corrections. I am based in Geneva.

No need to declare it if there are no funds in it and you did not receive any interest during the year.

In my experience,they reach out to you and ask you to send them the receipts.

In general, just phone the person responsible for your taxes, normally their number is written on the letter you received for filing taxes.

And why would there be?
I only declare accounts with >0 funds (or even >100/500/whatever threshold you prefer).

For the zero balance account, there isn’t much to do.
But for dividends - it’s not clear what is the issue.
Did you not declare dividend income or you didn’t submit receipts or both?

Dividend income should be reported
Receipts itself is generally voluntary if it’s not under DA-1.

For the zero balance account, there isn’t much to do.
But for dividends - it’s not clear what is the issue.
Did you not declare dividend income or you didn’t submit receipts or both?

Dividend income should be reported
Receipts itself is generally voluntary if it’s not under DA-1.

That the accountant which made it never asked for dividends. I provided to him the end of year statement but does not show dividends only value, so he declared value. I have to ask another paper to show dividends.

Ok then I will message them for the correction and attach the documents with the withholding tax.

Thank you all.

It is strange because any tax accountant would know that if one holds dividend stocks then they should declare dividend income.