Corner Trader to introduce new tax for inactive accounts

Not sure this holds 100%, I am receiving emails like this for my BRK-B stock (and to be honest only for it, none other :slight_smile:)
“Berkshire Hathaway Inc. has announced its Annual Meeting. Vote online by clicking on the link below.”

Thanks a lot, it all makes sense.

Is there any other fee (besides 30chf x position @ CT) that I’m not aware of?

Maybe VAT is not included.

hi all,
so did anyone do a transfer of positions form CT to IB and would be willing to document the process. it seems to me that you have to fill out forms both in IB and CT.

Just one more question: I’ve red on this form that I can send money to IB via Citibank:

With IB you’ll be sending franks to a Citibank in UK. The transfer however can be done for free, no need to waste money in fees on expensive and slow SWIFT transfers: Citibank’s connected to SIC and so you can get a CH IBAN that will look like a domestic transfer to most swiss banks. EUR transfers are done via SEPA, free at most banks too. Only USDs would you need to send to the US direcly.

But where do I find this information on my account?

When you issue a “Transfer Funds” request you will get the bank details (IBAN etc.) to direct money from your bank to.

Oh I see, after filling the first page it gives the details. My bad :smiley: