Can whoever has admin rights on this forum

Please remove the annoying 20 character limit!

@_MP

5 Likes

Yes this sucks and I don‘t like it because sometimes I have to write additional words without substance to be able to make a post (like this one).

I very much and wholeheartedly agree.

Huh?​

9 Likes

Witchcraft! Burn him with 20 characters.

6 Likes

There are many ways to circumvent it.

E.g. add this
<!-- HTML comments with 20 characters ->

Or this
[](20 Characters Limit)

to your post, which will be invisible.

1 Like

all of which are more effort than adding 20 chars.

Modern_Problems_Require_Modern_Solutions

3 Likes

Of course, one could discuss whether a comment with less than 20 characters adds any value at all. But, I’m not ready for this discussion :joy:

a question can be answered with yes and no potentially requiring only 2 characters :wink:

1 Like

[citation needed]

You can provide a link or some other source from where you know it from. the 20 char limit encourages the poster to do a little more effort.

Would you like the 20 characters limit to be removed (if it is possible)?

• Yes
  • No
0 voters
1 Like

Yes.​

2 Likes

“In agreement with your proposal, I believe it aligns perfectly with our objectives, demonstrates feasibility, and promises significant returns on investment. It addresses the key concerns and challenges while leveraging our existing resources effectively. Overall, I am convinced that implementing this plan will lead to positive outcomes and propel us towards our goals.”

Or

TL:DR: yes (20 char)

2 Likes

Hey there, thx for the tagging, I’ll check this when in front of a proper screen ^^ (in the upcoming days, hopefully before Easter).

3 Likes

Hey there,

I dropped the limit for now.
Hopefully the forum doesn’t become too much of a chat, with threads’ quality decreasing (anyway, worst case we can still revert it back to 20 chars).

Hope this helps, and enjoy!
MP

9 Likes

Wow this is amazing!