Our company (10 employees, Vaud) has its 2nd pillar with Axa, which only “performs” the 1.25% minimum.
I am looking for alternatives and after some research I’m considering Profond, Copré, ASGA or PKG. Has anyone switched a small company to one of these, or would you recommend another?
Any feedback on fees, service or traps when switching?
There are multiple Axa foundations, which one are you with?
The company I work for is with Axa Suisse Romande (Bienvenue | AXA Fondation LPP Suisse romande) and the returns were higher than the minimum those past few of years. The page even says “2025: 5% obligatory, 6% over-obligatory”.
The company is much bigger (200+ employees), but the page says “57 000 assurés et assurées dans plus de 11 000 entreprises”, so that should be ok since the average is below 10.
I’m not the owner, just an employee representative, but we were part of the process when we re-evaluated options a couple of years ago, and that fund was quite competitive.
Besides returns, it’s important to check the insurance side: cost and coverage can widely vary. I cannot say about the actual switching since it was handled by an external consultant.
Mit dem Lesen und der Teilnahme an diesem Forum bestätigst du, dass du die Forum-Richtlinien gelesen hast und damit einverstanden bist sowie den Haftungsausschluss auf http://www.mustachianpost.com/de/ akzeptierst.