Any experience with Selma Finance?

You’re right. I forgot TER…

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I tried the introductory bot interface about a year ago and I really liked it. What I really appreciated was that I could try it without registering and could see how it works. You have pretty much nailed it for your target market.

FWIW I didn’t become a customer because I already had portfolios here and there and l’m more the indy/DIY investor type. I still appreciate what you have done.

1 Like

I started with Selma and still use it for some short to medium goals because volatility is low. Also the staff is very nice.

It’s really set and forget and if this enables you to start investing and keep doing it, go for it. The DIY investment approach is not for everyone.

I’ve recommended it to friends and they are generally pleased with it. (DM me for a referral code.) If you have more than 8500, TrueWealth is certainly cheaper.

1 Like

Hey, very late reply (I am rarely online on here). But thanks for your kind words. That’s our main goal to make investing approachable for everyone.

Of course, DIY will always be the cheapest solution out there. But for the majority of Swiss (which might not be on this forum ;)) I am very confident that we build a great long-term solution!