American Express CH referral code

Dear Mustachians who have an American Express card.

I am just about to sign up for one, and noticed that if I have a referral code both me and you get an extra 20,000 points.

Is there someone here that can provide me with one?

It’s on the ‘friendship referral program’ section of the home page!

Thanks and have a great day!

1 Like

I don’t have it unfortunately, but this reminded me that someone has shared here some website aimed at sharing referral codes. But I couldn’t find the link… That being said, I don’t think any of my VIAC or Swissquote codes were used since I put them on this website :slightly_frowning_face:

Which card? I am happy to provide referral codes for Cashback and Poinz cards from Swisscard.

Don’t apply for both simultaneously, they have a bonus period at the beginning when you earn more Cashback.

In general, instead of posting request for referral code, might be easier to ask directly regular forum users that you like: me, for example. I guess we all use more or less the same products.

My apologies guys I should have been a bit more clear.

It’s this one:

I want to use it so I can start building up Avios points for Qatar flight redemptions.

Thanks in advance and hopefully some one has it so we can both get 20k extra points!

:call_me_hand:

Thanks Martin.

I am waiting to see if they might do a promo in December. If not I will use your code.

Anyone know why his comment was flagged?

My understanding is that there is still a promotion ongoing in which the fee of the first year is halved.

This is based on the information of the signup link they provide:
https://www.americanexpress.ch/en/online-cam?product=amex_platinum_bau

I was under the impression their promo is all year round to attract first time customers.

I hope my post is not delisted again…

Forum policy: referral codes should not be posted but provided via a personal message by request. See my message above for example.