Why "UBS SPI ETF" dropped today 2.55%, whereas iShares SPI did not

Hi,

Can somebody explain me why “UBS SPI ETF” dropped today 2.55%, whereas iShare Core SPI moved like the underlying index?

dividends???

3 Likes

This ETF is paying dividends every September.

3 Likes

By the way, my search-fu seems to be lacking and I couldn’t find the ex-dividend date (which I can only assume was today) nor the dividends amount for 2021 (which I assume is around CHF 2). I can only find past data. Where do you find that information?

1 Like

I checked all sources and couldn’t find anything too. Just saw in the dividend history that it’s always in September.

Strange.

2 Likes

4 Likes

IBKR once again the best source for everything. You can’t find anything on the UBS webpage itself lol.

1 Like

I can’t find anything on my TradeDirect interface either… I guess IBKR users get to have the lower fees and the better service (though no registration of swiss shares). xD

3 Likes

To easily find the data of ex-dividend dates (and other data) of six traded stocks, you can go to their notice database, enter the stock’s ISIN (in the case of UBS SPI ETF, “CH0131872431”), restrict the approval date to the relevant time period and chose the notice type as “Ex-Dividend Notice”

If you go into the notice (by clicking the ID link), you can get all the sweet dividend info you may need :

5 Likes