What do you use to track monthly fixed expense?

weird that when i tried to connect with revolut, it only shows “revolut csv” as an option

I have both my account and my wife’s account linked.
In SaltEdge I’ve selected UK as country.

1 Like

Hmm, i am a bit confused. I think i can only change settings in MoneyWiz, even though it connects to SaltEdge. You mean you can change settings in SaltEdge?

?

When you add a new account, choose “connect to institution”, then write Revolut and select the UK one (see screenshot)

i am at the same page but can only find revolut csv

post finance is ok

Are you using SaltEdge original or partner ? For Revolut you need partner

hmm, let me try to look for this setting. thanks!

Not at the moment, and it is also 1/4 the price of YNABs subscription (speaking of the Standard plan from MW).

You cannot have it all :relieved:.

So I just need to be patient :grimacing:

I don’t think it will happen. They used to have a Windows (and Android) version until MoneyWiz 3 but they didn’t port it while rewriting the software in 2021.

Many folks already asked on Twitter but the response is it’s not likely happening in the foreseeable future.

I have been using ynab now the 3rd year and benefit of it is to easily use the app or desktop amytime and also use it together with my wife. But i think its a bit too pricy considering i still do all reports in excel because where i combine the different ynab budgets because its the only real wah to track accounts in different currencies.

I might try to switch to “bluecoins finance & budget” or “money mgr”.

it works! Thank you.

1 Like

I really like MoneyWiz function to connect Postfinance, ubs, revolut, Wise and banks in the US as well. I wonder if it is unique regarding this feature. Would love to hear more tools that offer this function.

From the tests I was able to perform, MoneyWizz offers the best integration with Swiss, European and US banks. YNAB also offers the same function but limited exclusively to large US banks. Other applications are aimed more at their basic market.

Also what I find really good with MoneyWizz is the possibility to track the status of your accounts AND your portfolio at the same time. This allows me to replace YNAB and Portfolio Performance with a single app.

2 Likes

I tried to connect it with IBKR, yet it asks for a mint api key, have you encounter that?

Try asking for “mint api key” in IBKR’s iBot.

Is it possible to connect Neon (Hypothekarbank Lenzburg)? How’s that working with IBKR too?

I don’t see Neon on the list. Happy to be corrected.

Connecting with IBKR is possible. but not very valuable to me.

Thanks. Did you try the Hypothekarbank Lenzburg? Neon is just an overlayer.

No, I did not try with that bank because I am not a customer there. I think it’s not possible because it is not on the list to choose from when setting up link the bank account.