- striking low TER of 0.08%
- automatic reinvestment of dividends
- perfect company philosophy for passive investors
- well diversified over ~850 companies
- according to theory outperforming the market (small cap and value effect)
- in USD
- US small cap segment, quite a small niche of globally diversified portfolios
- outperforms the market also in terms of volatility
- outside of swiss law
- 0.08% TER only with initial investment of $10’000 (no problem for me), otherwise 0.2% TER
do you have any aspects woth noting? Anyone experence with a Vanguard account?
btw it is also available as ETF.