Should we open a 3 Pillar account?

Thanks for the tipp regarding PorftolioPerformance, I tried it out for a few months and I liked it but somehow did not like it for some things which got me annoyed so I just use spreadsheets for now. I would also need to download 200+ PDF documents from VIAC and have them processed into PP. I hope at least one can download ll PDFs at the same time in VIAC, else it’s a huge pain.

Yes, you can download all PDFs at once and also import them all at once. You can also filter for account, transaction type etc.
I also use spreadsheets, but these are for expense tracking, budgeting and retirement planning. For measuring Performance, comparing it to Benchmarks, asset allocation etc. I prefer Portfolio Performance. May I ask what you don’t like about Portfolio Performance or what you are missing?
OP, sorry for the off-topic

When I started trying it out last year as a beginner I found it quite difficult to get into it probably due to all it’s features and possibilities. I got used to it with some time but I found loosing too much time with it compared to simple spreadsheet. Also I remember finding annoying having to book FX fees separately. I had nearly the feeling I was doing accounting :wink: So for my usage who do not need all the features it is too much. But don’t understand me wrong, I still think it is well done and in fact there is nothing equivalent out there for free.

1 Like