I’m fine with FinPension for 3a, and with IB as a brokerage firm.
So I need now is regular banking, hopefully cost free.
- with a decent auto-categorizing/budgeting feature
- with a good-enough netbank
- with a mobile app for biometric authentication and scanning bills
- with eBill / direct debit
- with a free “EC” or Mastercard, optionally a second one free as well
Neon is free and shareable, but it’s mobile-only and it’s a bit of a pain (I need my desktop web access).
Anything else, before I look over to Comparis?
I’m ready to bite the bullet for UBS if they are decent in the points above.