Investing in "Green" ETF

for another option, I’ve put a bit into ETHO (http://www.ethoetf.com/fund/). So far, so good…

Hi everyone!
What is the latest view on best sustainability ETF?

Going for the one without “ESG” in their prospectus, and putting money into other mechanisms towards sustainability. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Could you explain (and/or list) those ? thx

I have half the top 10 in my portfolio.

I had all 5 in my portfolio, but now sold MO to buy more BTI.

I am sorry to ask this but in which world tovacco companies have a future? U think those are underevaluated??

Maybe u have expert knowledge I don’t… I am being naive here.

For sure they are not going to last forever, but my timeline for holding isn’t forever either.

I quite like when people think companies are going to be dead. It allowed me to buy oil companies very cheaply prior and during Covid.

I’m somewhat concerned about the valuations and outlook for the stock market as covid stimulus runs out and monetary policy runs tighter. Fiscal stimulus is still dominating and I suspect the Fed in the end will back down and cut rates even in the face of continued stimulus.

In the face of many uncertainties, I’m happy to hold a defensive and out-of-favor cash-flowing stock. BTI is actually my largest single position and 2.4x the next largest stock holding (AWE.L - which is almost the opposite being a fairly speculative and ‘over-valued’ growth stock in a hot industry).

The number of male tobacco users has remained largely constant over the last 25 years and has been growing outside of the European region and the Americas.