Interactive Brokers Books Loss of 88M relating to Oil Futures Contracts

Most things are closed at the moment, including the beaches. I believe you can only enter the country if you have a long term visa called a KITAP or KITAS (visa on arrival are currently not possible). I’m not sure when the restrictions will end yet - like most countries, the situation is evolving daily, but I think your holiday in June is unlikely, but you never know. :frowning: Most restaurants are closed for dining in at, and about 50% are closed entirely, with those remaining open only delivering or offering take away.

On the plus side, the traffic is amazing at the moment, and you no longer need to use the footpath to get around on the motorbike :slight_smile:

UPDATE: I just read that all commercial flights are basically banned within Indonesia until 1-Jun. This might be extended depending on conditions. Sorry, but perhaps you might need to go to Zermatt instead - not a bad trade off :slight_smile:

It’s not so exciting… just working too much in my 20s/early 30s, earn > spend, gave away the job a few years ago, travelled for a couple of years, got bored of that, and now just enjoying life at a slower pace, somewhere warmer (and actually, funnily enough working again by choice remotely, just to avoid boredom). :slight_smile:

3 Likes