IBKR: Withdraw USD to Revolut account?

1. I have done it. See IBKR‘s and Revolut’s fees (first withdrawal each month from IBKR is free). It‘s a domestic transfer, so no intermediary fees. I believe the receiving bank I had to provide to IBKR wasn‘t recognised as Revolut but some third-party payment service - no problem though.

2. Sure, as long as the receiving bank accepts transfers from non-bank payment accounts. Revolut offers local GBP transfers, consult their fees.

They are (when using the borderless account) - although @weirded requires GBP transfers within the U.K., not SEPA transfers.

I fully agree on preferring Wise - seems like a less flashy, less cutting-edge but more user-friendly and refined product (and support experience if needed).

Not that it plays a big role if it is free, but I think that the UK remained in SEPA after Brexit.

They did - but SEPA transfers are for EURO currency only.

Outgoing U.K. domestic GBP transfers from a Wise multi-currency account are also free though. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your feedback.
I will start trying to transfer some GBPs I already have lying around on IBKR to Revolut and see what happens (whether it works for me as well, time & fees - if any). On this basis I’ll decide between sticking to Revolut and opening a Wise account.