How about demographic survey?

I would replace the “pepole here” with “pepole who filled the survey” just to not misrepresent the data. Also I did not see any data indicating anything about passive investing or regular intervals. This may be true but should not be mixed with the stuff we have actual data for.

Still, thanks for the interpreatation.

For tech - 68+% of respondents here, it’s actually not such an unusual salary by Silicon Valley standards (less by european, of course). Don’t sell yourself cheap to sweatshops. Good tech companies like giving out stock and 8+ bull market years, with CAGR in double digits sure rewarded people well

You can work in tech and not working for a tech company…

I really don’t know what you’re trying to argue about. I’m simply telling such salaries (or rather total compensation package, salary is only a part) are not exceptional and in fact common for tech companies of the Silicon Valley. You’re happy to work at your company for less than what another company might be willing to pay for your talent? Well, it’'s your life and your finances not mine…

I agree completely about the salary and everyone should find the best oppurtunity. I was just saying the people who answer the poll could in tech for a non-tech company. (for exemple: bank, insurance…).

Pictures are broken, is there any other publication of this?

Not that I know of.

Also the data is probably wildly outdated by now.

Oh I just see this thread now!
There is an active survey + viz at the moment, check “Where to find frugal friends” thread.