Good time to buy extra stocks?

Markets are down everywhere. I am considering doing some extra stock shopping (sp500 and or emergig markets) with some of the cash I was keeping waiting for the right real estate to show up. What would you do/are you doing? Sure, nobody knows whether it’ll keep going down or not, but I’d still be interested in your opinion, if any.

It’s definitely a better time than when I last bought some a week ago. Hindsight is a wonderful thing.

1 Like

if you are still waiting for the right real estate to pop up, then stocks is not where you want to put the money. A serious correction would just blow your plan. just keep the cash and look for the best savings account (check moneyland, the best i found was 0.6% interest)

If you abandoned your plan for real estate, your IPS will tell you where to put it, regardless of current market situations

2 Likes

You’re asking if tomorrow prices are gonna be lower than today. Who knows? You’re looking here for someone who has a better bet than the whole market.

2 Likes

I bought my ETF on September 26 : 300 VT at 76.679
a few days later it dropped down to 71.
if only I knew, I would have waited a few days to buy but, nobody can time the market :frowning:

1 Like
1 Like