Free bank account in a cantonal bank that could be fully managed online

Agree. I kind of arrived to the same conclusion.

Anyone knowing kind of similar service of the BCJ or the BCF is any of the Swiss German or Swiss italian cantons?

Rösti graben and polenta graben also in the cantonal banks?

Migros Bank

For what it’s worth, info from the customer support regarding e-banking:

Citation
Das E-Banking rollen wir schrittweise ab Ende 2022 bis Anfang 2023 aus. Wir können nicht sagen, wann du genau das Update auf die neue Version erhÀltst.

1 Like

ZĂŒrcher Kantonalbank.
CHF 1 per month for a private account, free saving account.

One of the best e-bankings I have seen beside the one from UBS.

Not all of them! ZKB uses a mix of things, but there is indeed Finnova in that mix. BCV uses their own propietary software. Their e-banking and app are “nice enough”. Not beautiful but with all the expected
features and easy to understand.

Again, not all of them are. BCV for example is not legally protected by the canton although as a majority stock holder it would be surprising they don’t chip in.

1 Like

Hello guys,

In the previous week’s, doing a routine tour among the various cantonal banks, I have been discovering that the Zuger Kantonalbank is offering a fee bank account fully manageable online. Here the link:

Any one here having any feedback? Did you test it already?

As previously discussed for other cantonal banks? Is the Kanton Zug proving full coverage of the cash in its bank or foe this cantonal bank only the federal 100k coverage applies?

Someone mentioned in another thread that the e-banking is from stone age.

1 Like

Anyone tried their proposal? Is it working fine?

Any other cantonal bank changed their offer more in the cheaper/free direction? Keep checking all 26 canton “weekly” is definitely quite painful :laughing:

Just go with BCV. Free incl. card and withdrawals at all KB in CH

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Zero fees at ZKB

Just a small and irrelevant heads-up: I recently asked myself whether there are actually 26 cantonal banks as I was on the quest you mentioned. There are actually just 24 cantonal banks: Solothurner KB and Appenzeller Ausserrhoden KB went bust in the 1990s.