For IBKR cash account, do you pay attention to leave less than 50k CHF to avoid negative interest?

here you go:

See, no negative interest rate. Pretty good huh?

That’s for USD though. IBKR doesn’t charge negative interests on USD either
so not very good I’d say, at least not any better

3 Likes

I’m pretty calm. I just don’t like the fact that people bashing the idea of 0 commission as if it was some kind of infectious disease.

Swissquote doesn’t charge negative interest rate below 500K.
If this is what you’re looking for?

No CHF on that page, so you are comparing apples to oranges here. As @s-g said: IBKR also doesn’t have negative interest on USD.

Nobody is bashing the 0 commission idea. You’re jumping from topic to topic, first complaining about

Then

Then

All the while using wording like “so what”, "huh? and judging others as

I’ll let you have your fish

Look above. better now or at least a bit better?

No, sorry, I don’t have time to waste on this thread.
You can think whatever you like and defend yourself however you want.
Again, I’m the one who is calm and you are not so calm otherwise you wouldn’t post stuff like this. Have a nice day.

1 Like

You guys are always right.

I just provided some information and wanted to help. Don’t argue or bash me for what’s good or bad. I’m not the one who wants to park 50k CHF on a cash account. They asked if there is a broker who doesn’t charge negative interest. My answer is yes there is one. That’s SQ. Now, you brought up SQ with heavily overpriced in all other aspects. But we are not talking about the other aspects. Jeez man.

You guys keep discussing and keep trying to defend your point. I’m outta here.

3 Likes

That is no longer true since Sept-October 2022.

At the current moment, there are only two currencies with negative interest rate: JPY and RUB