Fire in Switzerland, too good to be true?

I do cook maybe twice a week. When I’m retired then probably I will cook more. Then I will pay more attention to my budget. You’re right about cleaning, as long as it’s cheap I will try to always get someone to do it for me :slight_smile: .

One catch that you might be missing is that your children will get more costly with time.

Until they’ll get a job, after that theoretically it should get radically cheaper.

If they get a job.

[Empty text here because apparently poignant statements < 20 characters long are not allowed on this forum.]

How were you able to subscribe to Sosh? Are you using an address of friends/family in France or is there a trick that I am not aware of?

Wife got a job, so our childcare cost has increased a lot. I have simulated roughly the cost of childcare for the next years and it seems that our children will cost a lot less with time until they need to leave the house for their education. And I do not think that extra activities will cost more than what the childcare cost us now.

I am using an address of family in France.

How long have you had it, without „fair usage“ rules for roaming kicking in?

I have used my Three phone contract from the UK in Switzerland for the last 2 years now with no issues.

£10 a month for 12GB data.

4 Likes