Earn compound interest on Crypto

That’s the net return (after fees). The gross yield is double that of premium: Smart Yield Account – SwissBorg

25% cut for safety net, 25% cut for SwissBorg and another 25% cut for standard (that’s 0% for premium).

And to be a premium member there you need to lock 50’000 of their coins for 12 months (roughly $50-60k).

Oh, that is the topic I was searching for!
I’m also testing Swissborg since few weeks and am searching for answers about the “safety” and “wiseness” or not of this “Smart Yield” feature that gives you interests everyday. So if you have an opinion, please help me! :slight_smile:

I reflected on this (in French sorry) in my newsletter btw.

Actually it varies everyday.

As I understood they will “soon” add a “Community Premium” where you need only 2k tokens instead of 50k. But no date announced yet…

For those interested to try Swissborg: Starting yesterday, and until the 13th, they double the rewards of the referral program (it’s up to 200euros for each of us if you depost 50euros). I can give you my referral link

Honestly it sounds like a ponzi scheme to me, just look at the price action on their coins this month when the first premium users could unstake their coins and sell them. Overall, I have a poor opinion of swissborg since the ico days, so I am probably biais.

Generally speaking, the current interest rates are likely to decrease as there are more lenders than borrowers, as we see with Blockfi already who decreased their rate. I still think it will become a very viable option vs. saving accounts.

4 Likes

Only 15 premium users sold their shares according to CEO announcement on Tuesday (5% of them) – > https://youtu.be/k--OyPlbXME?t=788 (time code 13:07). So I’m not sure your first argument is valid. But it’s your opinion, which I respect of course.

This seem to hold true, you’re right. Cause they just shared what happened with the yields on ETH and USDC this month, and at least for ETH it decreased a bit. They’re pretty open about the number here: Smart Yield Report: March 2021

Hi everyone, I would like to diversify from celsius and was looking for an alternatives to earn some sweet crypto yield. Cryptoborg seems interesting, rates seem ok. Any long term experiences or other recommendations here in Switzerland? Can anybody send me a sign up code?

1 Like

On which coins? I did some research recently.

Bluechips and stable coins, I am a hodler and don’t care about short term price action, BTC, ETH, ADA, USDT, DAI,…

I don’t invest in stablecoins, I use them for funds transfer sometimes.

For BTC I didn’t find anything better than Celsius. There is a limit after which they have lower rates, but I am far from it.

For ETH there are two options: lending platforms or stacking towards ETH2. For now I do ETH2 stacking at binance.

For ADA the best I found is fixed deposits at binance.

Bitcoin Suisse also shows interesting interest rates, but I didn’t try it.

Also kraken.

1 Like

Did anyone hear of this?