Bitcoin Saving Plan ("Sparplan")

something like this… but I’m not sure if only 7chf are possible… as I don’t have any CHF on Kraken (I just buy BTC and transfer it to my Ledger hardware wallet… but usually more than 7chf)

btw… imho, you should not bother about the spread or the fee as the volatility of your holdings will be much higher. I mean in the morning the price could be 10x the amount of the spread lower as in the evening.

never paid deposit fee on Kraken but withdrawals 1 CHF.

Found a tool to create automated buying on various platforms. If you want to create your own savings plan for crypto, check out Deltabadger. DM for referral.

You can set what amount to invest per time frame and then make sure the account in the exchange is funded.

It’s easy to set up, it tells you what to do per exchange. It works through API.
Using it on Gemini with low amounts in GBP. There’s a free tier for up to 1200$/year.

Supports a number of exchanges like Kraken and Binance.
Seems that FTX would be cheapest when it comes to trading fees comparison. It also supports automated withdrawal for some exchanges.

Not sure if it works for CHF because I use Revolut for funding my account, so I don’t care about the currency.

Interesting, but anyway have found 2 bots for Coinbase pro and Gemini

Thanks for sharing. How would I run these bots? From a computer, server? Any pointers?

Yep from a linux system

is anyone using IB for buying crypto? Lately you can buy BTC through a builtin intermediary calles “PAXOS”. I’d love to have my BTC added there but am a little afraid of the service itself.

You can only buy BTC directly through PAXOS as a US based customer for the moment.
Besides that, almost all Swiss customers are customer of IBUK, and UK regulations do not allow crypto investments for retail customers - which is another hurdle according to IB’s customer service.

1 Like

OK so that might be why it’s not working - but to no wonder, IB interface only says “an error occurred” without any reasonable explanation, as always.

Thanks for the info. It’ll be just Binance then, I guess… ?

You’ve evaluated FTX, SEPA EUR transfers should be free (via Revolut?) And BTC withdrawal is free, so maybe do a PAC there and send BTC to your cold wallet every month, it might be an idea, no ?