B to C Permit - messy answer from the tax office

I believe this only relates to citizenship, not permit C application.

1 Like

Correct, I’ve changed canton and it didn’t influence the computation of the 5 years.

Where it might count is for the computation of the citizenship, but that varies from canton to canton (or city to city). In that case you might be required to live in the same place for 2-5 years.


Thanks for correcting! My memory didn’t serve me well :slight_smile: