Accumulating ETF on Swiss Stock Exchange

Is there any good accumulating ETF that is traded on the Swiss Stock Exchange (weirdly still denoted SWX on degiro while I understand it is now called SIX) in CHF (and more specifically available on Degiro). I can’t seem to find any. It is hard to search on Degiro since it seems to have multiple categories for accumulating so you can’t really effectively search only accumulating ETFs.

If I look on JustETF I find for example Invesco EURO STOXX 50 UCITS ETF, but when I look on Degiro the accumulating version is only traded in Eur. There is only a distributing one in CHF. I feel like this is always the case.

Upon reading the answers to the previous thread I see that among the many suggests there was one emerging markets ETF that seems to fit the bill perfectly, namely Xtrackers MSCI Emerging Markets UCITS ETF 1C. It seems to be low TER, accumulating and available on Degiro in CHF.

Another candidate Vanguard ESG Global All Cap UCITS ETF (USD) Acc strangely shows no price or history on Degiro. I don’t understand why. (It is also on the SWX, so it should not be an issue of me not having paid for use of that market.)

Since I found a suitable ETF covering emerging markets I am now looking for a similar ETF covering US and/or EU stocks.

P.S. This is sort of a follow up on my previous question (Low TER Accumulating ETF on Degiro) but I want to ask more focused on whether this is possible at all when buying on the Swiss Stock Exchange.

I also managed to find for example this iShares S&P 500 CHF Hedged UCITS ETF (Acc) which is available in CHF. I feel bad about taking it though because I have no need for the hedging (Really any currency is equally good to me. I have no expectation about the change in their value either in my personal life or to the rest of the world). Does this hedging indeed come at a price?

I didn’t find any, yes yes.

For Europe I now found: iShares Core MSCI Europe UCITS ETF EUR (Acc)

10% of Global stock market?

What does that mean?

Capitalization of all stocks included in the Index that this fund is tracking is approximately 10% of the Global stock Market. Not very global.

Which one are you talking about? The emerging markets one?

MSCI Europe one.
15 characters.

Ah, yes. That one is good besides TER. It exists since March, so I forgot about it.

Ah okay, yes clearly not global. Don’t see why you would expect otherwise. I said to cover Europe.
I feel I will have covered enough markets if I have 1 ETF for Europe, 1 for US and 1 for Emerging markets. (Of course it is easier if I could find a good one that did all of this while also being accumulating, low ter, available directly in CHF on SIX and stock focused. But I think that is aksing for too much,)

Japan’s stocks market capitalization is close to Europe.

1 Like