3rd pillar investment solution from VIAC

Hi there
Have been reading the mustachian post for the last few weeks. Stumbled on it when looking for information on the 3a pillar. I am really interested in Viac and would be very grateful if somebody could give me a referral code.
That would be great.
Keep on with the super posts, it’s all really interesting for me as a newbie.

you can use my code: icHSMn

Hi mbaluda
Thank you very much. Going to do it straight away!
Have a lovely sunday.

Hello Mustachians,

I just discovered this forum today and have read through this thread and some others tonight. I planned to start a third pillar this year and have just created an account with VIAC. I too was hoping that someone could provide a referral code?

Either way, I enjoyed your posts and look forward to reading more.

Hi. I have just sent you one.

1 Like

Hello community, I am about to create a new account at VIAC, does anyone have a referral code to share with me by chance?
Thank you very much in advance.

Hi. I have just sent you one.

Thank you very much for the code ChikenFat!

hello,

For those who need a referral code please find below :

Ku3rea
M50Agp
NQzU8y

if they are already used, do not hesistate to check : https://forum.mustachianpost.com/t/viac-third-pillar-referrals

Quick question: Are there any downsides to opening 5 accounts with VIAC right away? I currently don’t have any pillar 3 account.

There are two things I could think of:

1. VIAC charges 300.- when you want to transfer to another bank. Could it be, that it’s 300.- per account? So transferring 5 accounts would then be quite expensive with 1500.- CHF.
  2. When withdrawing early for a mortage, can multiple accounts be withdrawn or just one? I would guess that multiple accounts can be combined, but have no idea…

Or put differently: Why would anyone NOT want to have 5 accounts and have the added flexibility?

1 Like

Hi magic_unicorn, the VIAC FAQ states " Are there any fees for deposits or withdrawals? = No. Deposits and withdrawals are free of charge." Where did u read about a Fr 300 fee at VIAC? Greetz.

@rolandinho

Sorry I misread. The 300.- are only for early withdrawal. But still…
source: https://viac.ch/en/faq-all/are-there-any-costs-involved-in-closing-or-in-the-case-of-early-withdrawal/

Hello everyone, I am also about to create a new account at VIAC for me and wife, does anyone have a referral code to share with me ?
Thank a lot!

(post edited)

Please use other people codes, my 3 codes were already used.

1 Like

Thanks Karol, I used 6quqve

1 Like

Here are my codes:

1. Cu4Igv
  2. SGEMa8
  3. ZYER8z

We normally suggest a regular account transfer (free of charge) to your bank where you hold your mortgage. Normally your mortgage bank does not charge you for an early withdrawal.

1 Like

Has anyone looked at putting swiss REIT’s in their VIAC allocation?

:nerd_face::+1:
So in a little over a year, that’s from 0 to theoretically 500’000 CHF annual revenue for VIAC from fees. Good for them!
Additionally from the comments:
Web version coming in a few weeks.
Freizügigkeitslösung coming Summer 2019.

9 Likes

I’m probably getting old…but I had an hard time reading the app. I’m using an android phone with a big-enough screen and I believe the shouldn’t use grey text on white background. Also very small. On one graph they use yellow on white…

Hopefully they will let us use a Web based version…

@VIAC_Daniel ?